Friday, November 7, 2008

Wine of the Week


Ahhh love at first sip. Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay is, and has been, my favorite wine for the last 5 years or so. The flavors of this wine are amazing..when you take the first sip the flavors seem to just explode in your mouth and put a smile on your face. I don't get this wine very often (so I don't get sick of it) but it is, by far, my favorite wine.
The tasting notes, as followed, are from http://www.kj.com/.
"Tropical flavors such as mango and pineapple dance with aromas of peach, apple and pear. Richly layered and balanced throughout. Lightly buttered toast headlines the indulgent, lingering finish." – Randy Ullom, Winemaster
I promise, if you've never tried this wine you must...you will not be dissappointed!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online