Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I got tagged!


Colleen from Cooking this and that tagged me on her blog, so now I have to share 7 interesting / weird things about myself!

1) I used to show Arabian horses all over the US and Canada.
2) I use cornstarch, but I hate touching it. It reminds me of nails on a chalkboard.
3) One of my biggest pet peeves is people who break spaghetti in half before putting it a pot of boiling water (my mom does this and it drives me crazy!)
4) I LOVE snow which is good because I live in a snow belt where we get a LOT of it!
5) Escargots is by far my favorite food of all time. I would eat it every day if I could.
6) I hate breakfast foods...so much so that I never eat breakfast.
7) I helped my husband butcher his last deer and I actually had fun doing it. It's good to know where your meat comes from and how it breaks down.

So now the rules state that I need to tag 7 more blogs:

Erica's Kitchen Adventures
Food Alla Puttanesca
Num Yummy Recipes
Love Deliciousness
Woman with a Whisk
Adventures are Better Together
Cook Like a Champion

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Haha - I break spaghetti but I am trying to break my bad habit!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online