Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm Back!

Last week I forgot to mention that I was leaving for a week on vacation! But I'm back now and (trying) to get back into the swing of things!

My husband and I traveled to Sunny Florida...Clearwater Beach to be exact! It was very relaxing and such a fun trip. But since this is a food blog, I have to mention that the food we ate was fabulous! Every restaurant we went to was fantastic, and we were never disappointed by a meal!

If you are ever in the Clearwater area, I definitely suggest the following restaurants. Most are in the Sand Key area, because that is where we stayed.

Guppy's (Great variety, atmosphere and service)
Watercolor's at the Marriott (absolutely fabulous steaks and wonderful service)
Backwaters ("beacy" feel...it's a small place though so make reservations and sit outside if the weather allows!)
Frenchy's (Lots of locations; Fun, beachy and a great place to get a burger!)
Cabana Grill & Bar (great relaxing atmosphere...we sat outside overlooking the ocean which was so nice)
and our absolute favorite was the Columbia....we ate here twice and it was soooo good! I had the Cannelloni de Langosta both times which was absolutely delicious.

And some pictures from our trip:


(My husband celebrated his birthday on our trip!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so jealous! It looks absolutely gorgeous!! And it looks like you had a wonderful time! :)

Macaroni and Cheesecake said...

Beautiful! Looks like you all had a great time!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online