Friday, May 22, 2009

Wine of the Week



This weeks wine is undoubtedly one of my favorites. In fact, after I discovered it I found myself wanting to buy it each week instead of trying something new! Sooo I've been getting this and a "new" bottle, which isn't great for my wallet but I'm managing!

This wine really reminded me of one of my all time favorites; Kendall Jackson Chardonnay. It's a perfect wine to drink when you just want to sit outside on the porch and relax. It's flavors are rich but there is a great smoothness about it.

"87 RATING WINE ENTHUSIAST!- Tropical fruit with subtle scents of coconut and spice on the nose are followed by generous fruit flavors, a smooth texture, and a bright, balanced acidity. Enjoy as an apertif or serve with shellfish, grilled salmon with mango salsa, and mildly spiced cuisines. 3 GOLD MEDALS!" (Lamoreau Landing website)

This is a great chardonnay and so far, my favorite New York State wine.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

These posts make me so jealous!

Kristen616 said...

Awww sorry Colleen! However, I'm hoping these posts will end in a few months as I hope to be in the same awesome "situation" as you! :) That's why I'm getting all the wine in now! lol!

Amy said...

I love Lamoreau Landing! It's just up the road from my parent's lake house! Their Chardonnay is delicious!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online